Merck Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Merck Fortune 500 TURBO Report
Last updated: October 18, 2019
Merck & Co., Inc.
2000 Galloping Hill Road
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
Full Time Employees: 69,000
The Merck databahn TURBO Report was researched and developed with the IT sales executive and the IT marketer in mind. Our goal is simple; eliminate the costly research time and help you identify new sales revenue opportunities.
Top 10 reasons to buy the Merck databahn TURBO company profile report:
- Create a better and more informed RFP Response proposal
- Brief your C-level executives before a sales call
- Eliminate the time it takes to build a strategic account plan
- Develop more effective account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Discover sales opportunities you're not aware of
- Understand the competitive landscape in the account
- Ramp up new sales reps faster in new accounts
- Need accurate contact information & org charts
- Insights into IT projects & initiatives
- Expand footprint in existing large enterprise accounts
Some of the insights & detailed information you can expect to see in the Merck databahn TURBO Report:
- Comprehensive Business Description
- Latest Earnings Call Highlights from the CEO
- Accurate Contacts for the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors
- Detailed Org Charts on corporate structure, board of directors, and the executive leadership team
- Hand curated content from selected articles, interviews, case studies, and success stories (representing dozens of hours of research)
- Technology Executive Insights to existing IT & telecom systems, projects, initiatives, and internal code names for applications, systems, and IT business units
- Insights gleaned from technology related job descriptions
- Important excerpts and highlights from the Annual Report (10-K)
Available for download now!
MERCK EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
|Frank Clyburn||Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Jennifer Zachary||Executive Vice President and General Counsel||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Jim Scholefield||Executive Vice President, Chief Information and Digital Officer||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Julie L. Gerberding||Executive Vice President & Chief Patient Officer, Strategic Communications, Global Public Policy and Population Health||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Kenneth C. Frazier||Chairman of the Board and CEO||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Michael T. Nally||Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Richard R. DeLuca Jr.||Executive Vice President and President, Merck Animal Health||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Robert M. Davis||Executive Vice President, Global Services, and CFO||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Roger M. Perlmutter||Executive Vice President and President, Merck Research Laboratories||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Sanat Chattopadhyay||Executive Vice President and President, Merck Manufacturing Division||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Steven C. Mizell||Executive Vice President, Human Resources||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
MERCK BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Inge G. Thulin||Former Chairman, President and CEO, 3M Company||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Kenneth C. Frazier||Chairman of the board and CEO, Merck & Co., Inc.||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Leslie A. Brun||Chairman and CEO, Sarr Group, LLC||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Mary Ellen Coe||President, Global Customer Solutions, Alphabet Inc.||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Pamela J. Craig||Former CFO, Accenture||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Patricia F. Russo||Chairman, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Paul B. Rothman||Dean of medical faculty and vice president for medicine, The Johns Hopkins University, and CEO, Johns Hopkins Medicine||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Peter C. Wendell||Managing director, Sierra Ventures||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Rochelle B. Lazarus||Chairman emeritus and former CEO, Ogilvy & Mather||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Thomas H. Glocer||Retired CEO, Thomson Reuters Corporation||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Thomas R. Cech||Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
|Wendell P. Weeks||Chairman, CEO and President, Corning Incorporated||Merck & Co.||*****@merck.com|
7 KEYS TO OPEN DOORS AT MERCK
Merck & Co picks Nike's CIO to be digital transformation leader
- Jim Scholefield starts work as the CIO and CDO and will be responsible for leading Merck & Co's IT and digital strategy, increasingly seen as a vital factor in driving business efficiencies and commercial success.
- He will also have oversight of cyber-security, an important issue since data attack in 2017.
Merck, IBM, Walmart and KPMG to pilot blockchain pharmaceutical supply chain system
- The purpose is to develop an electronic, interoperable system to identify and trace certain prescription drugs in the U.S.
- “Our supply chain strategy, planning and logistics are built around the customers and patients we serve. Reliable and verifiable supply helps improve confidence among all the stakeholders – especially patients – while also strengthening the foundation of our businesses.” – Merck Senior Vice President for Supply Chain Craig Kennedy
Merck Readies $1 Billion Expansion at Facility in Elkton, Virginia
- The company will add 120,000 square feet to its existing 1.1 million-square-foot operation in Elkton, Virginia to increase production of its Human Papillomavirus vaccines.
Merck Completes Acquisition of Antelliq Corporation to Become Leader in Emerging Digital Technology for Livestock and Companion Animals
- The acquisition positions the company as a global leader in animal health digital tracking, traceability and monitoring technology and complements the existing portfolio of vaccines and pharmaceuticals.
Merck & Co. Plans Jobs Cuts, Shutdowns in Up-to-$1.2B Manufacturing Restructuring
- Merck will further optimize its manufacturing and supply network, as well as reduce its global real estate footprint, through a restructuring program that will result in charges against earnings.
- “The actions contemplated under the 2019 restructuring program are expected to be substantially completed by the end of 2023, with the cumulative pretax costs to be incurred by the company to implement the 2019 restructuring program estimated to be approximately $800 million to $1.2 billion,” Merck stated.
Merck Announces Leadership Changes to Investor Relations Team
- Peter Dannenbaum has been promoted to Vice President, Investor Relations, effective Aug. 19, 2019, taking over the role of Teri Loxam.
Merck & Co. partners with Amazon & Accenture Partner for Cloud-Based Research Platform
- The new research platform, being developed by Merck & Co. and Accenture, is being designed to create open, industry-standard application programming interfaces for core research functions, allowing researchers to adopt new capabilities.
- Merck is collaborating with Accenture on this launch and will be the first pharmaceutical company to use the platform.